Monday, September 13, 2010

My 19th birthday and highlights from part 2 of my senior year.

Hi. Yes, it has been over a month since I have blogged, and this time, I'm afraid I have no good excuse. Perhaps I'm just out of the habit. Since I blogged last, I turned 19! I had a wonderful, although uneventful birthday. Kirby helped me celebrate. :)


I thought I would share a few pictures from major events during my last days of highschool. It was hard to limit myself, but I have chosen only one or two from each occasion. Be very proud of me.

Kara was spending the night, and it started to snow! In the morning we made snowmen. Their names are Anne and Gilbert. :)

Here is my first sweater! I should have made it a size smaller, but I am still happy with how it turned out.

Senior prom! I went with a wonderful group of friends. From left to right: Jacob, Aimee, me, Jonathan, Emma, Laura, David, and Rebekah.

Here's me. :)

CYT's production of Les Mis! There are so many good pictures from that event, and it was hard to choose just two! Here I am with my dear friends Emma and Rebekah. They played Eponine and Cosette.

This is Erynn. She played little Cosette. I love her very, very much.

All of the CYT seniors at the end of class party!

1 comment:

Lady in Waiting said...

I made it on your blog! Yay! That was such a fun day. I love looking at your pictures, and am very surprised that you were able to pick just a few to put on here. Love you! you are beautiful. :)