Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Summer Summary!

I don't know how, I don't know why, and I don't know if it will last, but for some reason my computer has decided to let me post pictures! It has been such a struggle trying to get it fixed, and I highly doubt it's fixed now. There's no reason to go into that. I shall now attempt to get any readers I have left caught up on my life. Hopefully I'll be able to go back later and post pictures from the remainder of my senior year, but for now I'll stick with what's happened this summer.
My summer began with a rather exciting event: my high school graduation! It was a very special day, and I still can't quite believe it happened.


My wonderful friend Kara made my graduation cake for me. On top, it has a camera, knitting needles, and yarn, and on the sides it has other little figurines that represent important parts of my life. It was an amazing cake, and extra special because Kara made it for me.

Summer project: Winnie the Pooh from Sculpey!

We went to the beach for a few days with my cousins.

Me, my brothers, and more cousins on the 4th of July.

My family

I went to Texas to visit my aunt, uncle, and cousins. We had such a lovely time; it truly could not have been better!


We went to Sea World 3 times!

Sunday morning before church.

At Sea World again.


Some of my friends and I had a summer Bible study. It was wonderful. Yesterday, those of us who were able went and had a picnic at the lake. We went swimming, talked on the sand, and played on the swings. In this picture, you see me with Elise and Kelsey. Susanna took the picture. All 3 of them are leaving for college in a few weeks, and I am going to miss them so much.

Well, there you go. Hopefully I'm back for real now! I hope that you've all had a summer as nice as mine.

2 comments:

magnoliasntea said...

Oh my, congratulations on your graduation! I can't believe how time has flown by! Seems like just no time that you joined Monthly Dishcloths as a sophomore.
Looks like you're having a great summer. I'm glad your computer was having a good day for posting. :)
Have a great week!

hakucho said...

Congratulations High School graduate!
Your Winnie the Pooh figures are awesome...you are so talented :)