Thursday, October 4, 2007

State Fair entries.

This month is our State Fair, and I'm entering 2 things this year. I've never entered anything before, and unfortunately, I'm in the professional category. I'm entering a purse set, my favorite one I've made. It's for a girl and her doll, and they are exactly the same, except the doll purse is smaller and has a smaller daisies for the border and thinner handles. I'm also entering a dishcloth I designed, and just finished today. It's called "Christmas Wreath". Like I said, I'm in the professional category, so I'm not expecting to win any ribbons! I think it will be fun having them where people can see them. I'll let you know the results, but it won't be for awhile! We have to take them on Monday.

4 comments:

magnoliasntea said...

The purses are just adorable! I'll be surprised if they don't win you a first place ribbon. And your cloth design is too cute. It certainly looks professional.
I think your bobble fish cloth would win a prize, too.

Wishing you well at the fair. :)

hakucho said...

Good Luck...I'm sure you'll win a prize(s)!! Beautiful work on the wreath cloth. Looks like lots of color changes and you did it beautifully :) Everything looks wonderful!

Anonymous said...

That's so cool. Great work!

knottykitty said...

Hi Lindy! Just stopped by to say thanks for entering my blog contest a couple of weeks ago! Wow, I'm so impressed by all of your talents and creativity! All of your patterns, stitch markers and state fair entries look really beautiful. Good luck to you at the fair! :)