Saturday, May 3, 2008

Hunchback pictures

My Camera ~ Backstage

Here's me. Joelle took this one.
Me and Elise
The Statues in all their glory.
Me, Kelsey, Rebekah, and Elise. (and Nathan)
Jo, (Ruby) David, (Phoebus) and Ginny. (Esmeralda)
Me and David. (Quasimodo) And Flat Stanley.
Me, Jo, and Ginny
Kelsey and Caroline. (Both statues)
Our backstage TV. You can kind of see the sets on it.
Mom's Camera ~ After the play
Jamey, me, and Mom
Me and Caroline
Me and Joelle
Kelley, Parri, and me

Me and Jo again

Hope, me, and Delise
Me and Kendra. She was the Assistant Stage Director.
Me with my grandparents
My Camera ~ Out to eat afterwards
Don't we look great in our makeup? The people in the resturant must have thought we were nuts. David's hair is still grey.
Having fun!
That's all. Hope you enjoyed it. Hope you weren't bored. I won't be around much next week, because I'll be taking Driver's Ed. *sigh*

9 comments:

hakucho said...

Great pictures...such a happy bunch!!
Good luck with driver's ed :)

The Gaines family said...

Oh my!That must of been FUN! love, Austin

magnoliasntea said...

Looks like you had a great time during and after the play!
Thank you for sharing the pictures!

Hope David's hair returns to normal soon. (Ah, life in the drama lane. ;)

Drivers' Ed. Yikes...the memories. Drive well! :)

joelle said...

What fun! I miss y'all!

Anonymous said...

Looks like so much fun!

Anonymous said...

Lindy, what a talented young woman you are! :) I've enjoyed reading about you. I'm sure you'll have fun at drivers ed :). Have a great week!

Unknown said...

AWW! Great pictures. Great memories. I love you Lindy! Get some rest - you looked sooo tired last night. I hope driver's ed goes well. ;D

Aunt Kathy said...

Looks like it was a great show. Wish I could have seen it. Hunchback is one of my favorites.

Oh and I'm glad you liked the wedding cloth KAL, thanks.

AK

Savvy said...

AWW! Adorable pictures! That play was AMAZING and you were AMAZING in it! I am so sad that CYT is over! I hope to see you all again soon! Love you dear!
In Christ ALONE,
Savannah B.