Saturday, March 7, 2009

My latest dishcloths

I actually finished these a few weeks ago, but alas, I haven't gotten around to posting them. Oh well. I'm still as busy as I have been, but I think I'm starting to get used to it. I'm going to have a table at a craft sale in May! I'm really looking forward to it. I have quite a bit of inventory left from the craft sale in November, so I'm going to branch out and try a few new things. It should be fun! I've been working on some larger projects lately. I've finished one sock, (You'll see it once it has a twin, but that may be awhile!) and just yesterday I finished a baby sweater! That was probably the most involved thing I've made so far. I haven't taken a picture of it yet, because it still needs buttons. Anyway, back to the dishcloths. The first one is the February cloth from the dishcloth calendar. I love this pattern!
This one was designed by Sue Schaefer of Harvest Moon Designs. She is one of my favorite designers, and this cloths is just beautiful!

4 comments:

magnoliasntea said...

Both cloths are beautiful! Glad you're finding time to knit. I think I'll always love makin' dishcloths best.

Guinea Pig Lover said...

Cool! Hey, Lindy! Cute Blog! I have a new one. It's wwwclubstartingforgirls.blogspot.com! My old account got deleted.So I had to make a new one, too!Write down my blog address!!!!!

Guinea Pig Lover said...

Actully, my blog's name is https://clubstartingforgirls.blogspot.com. Good luck blogging!!!!!!! See you soon! Your Cousin, Austin

BunnyStamping said...

I love both cloths! However, the basket weave one is my favorite. My daughters and I always love reading your blog. ;) We want more pictures of Kirby!